Monday, March 19, 2012

Week at a Glance

Today, we were able to go to Adoration, procure 1 bag of dirt, 2 tomato cages, a couple of stakes, a spray nozzle and a watering can. The buckets from the bakery continue to be saved for me. Perhaps tonight there will be more waiting.

Here are the goals I have for this week:

Order seeds (Tuesday)
Assemble table and arrange stockpile on it. (Wednesday)
Measure the yard and figure out how much mulch is needed (Thursday)
Freeze the flour I bought the other day. Hopefully there will be space in the freezer. (Friday)

Here are my daily goals:

rosary with the kids
lifting weights to increase my arm strength
daily vitamins
6 bottles of water per day
watch calorie intake (smaller portions and less processed foods)
reading stories to the kids

No comments: